Tuesday, April 29, 2014

I need to keep up on my Blogging :-/

Hey Y'all

Well, I haven't been feeling well for the last couple weeks,since I have ZERO motivation, don't feel like doing much of anything, I just think I'm to hard on myself and I need to keep the motivation up, even if I can't get the support that I would like to get from my family, I can try to do it myself. 

It's been about a week (or 2) since my last blog and I sincerely apologize! I hope everyone had a blessed Easter weekend and enjoyed time with their family and friends.  Our family had 2 weekends of Easter. On the 12th we went to the local Chinese Buffet with my husband's side of the family for dinner which was very nice. It's actually a somewhat quiet atmosphere where you can enjoy one another's company and BS among yourselves.  Our daughter got a goody bag from her grandma & grandpa, and I got some beautiful Hyacinth flowers from my brother and sister in law that I will be putting in my flower garden as soon as the weather breaks and I actually take some time to go out and design a peaceful memorial garden. There's not much you can do with what little space we have in a trailer park but I'll make it work :)  Then on the 20th we went to my grandma's (my brother and his fiance' had our daughter for the whole weekend for a early birthday.) Had some delicious home made food, (I didn't even get dessert I was so full) a relaxing quad ride with my husband and our daughter made out with 3 Easter baskets for the day! (my dad and his girlfriend, my brother and his fiance', and of course, us :) ) 

After we were done with our activities for the day, my dad had given us our old farm quad that has been sitting for 10 or 11 years to work on. We got it home and it started right up. I was extremely excited due to the fact that I wanted to go play in the mud for my birthday. HAHA, yeah, I was up to my hips in water in a creek riding this quad around having the time of my life! I took our daughter for a ride up and down the creek and she had a blast as well. Then it was my turn to take my husband for a spin on it, and let me tell you, he had to put his feet up on the fenders so he didn't get water in his boots.......my boots are soaked!! But we had a wonderful time spending time as a family doing what we love to do! Be outside, riding and getting muddy! 

Anyways, It's about time I stop here, I'll think of something else to blog about for tomorrow :)  Until then, 




No comments:

Post a Comment